This Employee Referral Program Policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company*
Applicable to US and European Hires. For other locations please contact us for country specific referral programs.
What is an employee referral bonus?
Our company will give out rewards to every referrer. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for $5,000 referral bonus for every ServiceNow Consultant that we hire. Payable at 50% upon joining and remaining 50% after 3 month employment with ProV.
- We will pay the 50% a month from the date the candidate joins and the additional 50% on the three month anniversary of joining.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
- If you are a recruiter, we will only pay the referral bonus and not any recruiting fees. There will be no double payout.
Who can participate in our employee referral program?
All employees and third parties are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
- Senior management (CEO, Managing Director.)
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
Note that hiring managers can’t refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly responsible. But, they can refer someone for a position that’s in a different department, office or function. This exception doesn’t apply to executives and senior management.
Vendors, contractors, consultants and former employees are also eligible to refer candidates.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to our company for at least a year.
- Be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors.)
We encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
Keep in mind that rewards may be subject to taxation. Please contact HR or our referral program manager for more information.
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.
*Subject to the above terms and offer is subject to revocation or changes at any time. This offer only applies to those candidates in the US and Europe. For our other locations, please check with local HR and Recruiting.