Our presales consultants are specialized in new sales and customer development and have an important role in the sales phase to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how IFS products will fulfill their functional needs and requirement and deliver the value expected from the investment. They are accountable for preparation of presentations and demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships within both IFS and the clients in which they engage. Will work at Chennai, India location.
As a Presales Consultant at ProV, you will have the responsibility to:
· Provide presales design support for both new and existing requiring IFS Services and Solutions.
· Maintain end-to-end solution integrity across the products sold to customer.
· Ability to interface with customers as required in support of sales closure.
· Expected to act in a coaching role and provide support to less experiences team members from partners.
· Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts is tied to the customers’ success criteria and business initiatives
· Maintain a high degree of knowledge of specific IFS products and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management.
· Commit to self-learning and regular product training.
· Working with the sales organization to address technical needs for the customers
· Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks
· The role will report to the CTO
· To be a successful Presales consultant at ProV, your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably with a mix of business and technology.
· Comfortable in presenting to CXOs
· Strong presentation skills and communication skills. Be able to create power messaging materials.
· Results oriented
· Excellent diagnostics skills, critical thinking and good ability to resolve problems quickly
· Good understanding of Business Value methodologies
· Team collaboration but also able to work independent
· High-level technical awareness
· Understanding of customers business directives and transform them into value of choosing IFS
· High-level understanding of sales process
· You are fluent in English, both oral and written and has a business understanding to be able to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
· Ideally you have 2+ years of experience in a similar role
· 5+ years of knowledge in IFS or a similar technology
Measure of Success
· Typical measures of success include win rate, capture rate, revenue secured, bid margin, retention rates, bids submitted and achievement of internal SLAs.