An ideal service management solution will work to benefit company executives, workers, and customers alike. Here we list some benefits of an end-to-end ESM suite, and how it would affect your key demographic and personnel.
1) Benefits for Your Customers
- Getting reports on all completed projects.
- Online self-service task registration
- Increased customer satisfaction and goodwill
2) Benefits for Your Employees
- No more filling out tiresome paper reports
- Convenient task scheduling with mobile app
- Better structured daily work schedule with lunches and breaks considered
- Decrease in travel time
3) Benefits for Your Project Managers
- Automatic work order planning and allocation
- Automated regular task scheduling
- Real-time data on work progress, action plan and location of employee
- Faster response time for calls
- Increased work efficiency and report management
4) Benefits for Your Overall Business Operations
- Central database, easily accessible by all employees
- Analysis of activity clusters made possible
- Decrease in drive time, and overtime for field employees
- Better customer service.
- Increase in transparency, decrease in fraudulent instances
- Increased cash flows by encouraging efficiency