We are looking for 4 Cisco Network & Firewalls Specialists to join the client’s strategic Delivery Center in Manila. We offer the opportunity to become part of a truly global and diverse organization operating in the Oil and Gas industry with around 4500 users working both offshore on our Rigs and Drillships and in our 10 global offices.
You will join a team in Manila consisting of around 85 team members split across different technical areas. The IT Operations Team will be managed by the Manila IT Operations Manager supported by the Head of IT Operations located in Denmark
Responsibilities of Cisco Network & Firewall Specialists include but not limited to:
- Be subject matter expert for Cisco networks and firewalls
- Responding, resolving and troubleshooting 2nd level Support issues on all IT areas such as desktops/laptop.
- Resolve issues escalated by the 1st level support team
- Diagnose and rectify any problems with the network and firewalls and associated peripherals
- Maintain our firewalls and stay updated on any released security vulnerabilities and how they affect our network
- Maintain our DMVPN and WAAS firewalls and stay updated on any released security vulnerabilities and how they affect our network
- Create and review changes based on requirements to our firewalls and implement them
- Prepare relevant documentation to support, give input to the problem and knowledge processes based on daily work experience.
- If assigned to projects, work with project managers to ensure managed system changes/ tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
- Identify the opportunities to improve overall operational performance & saving costs.
- Adherence to MDIT, Group policies and compliance
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as per business needs.
- Be part of the 24/7 rotation scheme
- Create and update SOPs for L2 and L1
- Update and maintain documentation
- 1-5 years’ work experience in a similar position (depends on senior or junior positons)
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently and with high personal integrity
- Very strong customer service mindset
- Excellent English skills – both Oral and Written
- Senior specialists most have as minimum CCNP and/or CCNP Security
- Junior specialists most as minimum have CCNA and/or CCNA Security
- Knowledge of ICS (SCADA)
- ITIL foundation certified preferred
- Scripting and/or programing skills preferred
- Able to maintain our Cisco network and firewalls
- Mindset for monitoring, automation and self-service
- Experienced with root cause analysis in own area
Technologies to support:
- Working experience with theses Cisco technologies: ASA using ACLs, VPN, WAN (including protocols BGP, OSPF, RIP & EIGRP), WAAS, Nexus, routers, switches, Prime, QOS, client based VPN, ISE & WLC
- Working experience with Cisco ASA FW rules: verify, assess and implementing changes
- Working experience with PAC scripts
- Knowledge of Zscaler and Jet Nexus LBs is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Office Suite (Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 OS and Windows server OS (from 2003 and up)
- Experience with Solar Winds is a strong advantage (NTA, NCM & NPM)
- Working experience in with the following technologies: MS Active Directory, Cisco Network, SCCM, Virtualization (HyperV and VMware), Outlook 365, Windows Server 2012 is an advantage.
- Knowledge of HP Servers
- Knowledge Service Now
- Knowledge of 2 factor authentications (Swivel/Pinsafe)