Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Organizations of all types are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration are a growing challenge; however, with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects. They need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive.
As a Project Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products. Working closely with product, engineering, sales, customer success, and other support groups, you will manage the entire lifecycle.
· Manage multiple projects, typically in a single functional area, or a moderately complex project
· Organize and facilitate various operational meetings
· Prepare and provide status reports
· Interface and build relationships with cross-functional peers
· Assist other program management team members as needed
· Develop common-sense solutions to business problems through in-depth examination, coordination and collaboration with key decision makers
· Lead a team of development and quality engineers to implement consistent software development lifecycle processes and drive results. Mentor developers to enhance the team’s technical proficiencies and maintain the highest level of engineering standards.
· Develop a progressive engineering culture that fosters creativity, collaboration and continuous learning/growth mindset. Champion agile and lean principles promoting ownership and alignment to company goals.
· Work with product management, platform architecture, and other engineering managers to deliver on the requirements and strategy for the next-level of our services.
· Collaborate with other business functions including Support, Customer Success, and Product to plan, prioritize, and coordinate development activities and delivery of customer value.
· Maintain and enhance a third-party development program to amplify the value delivered to customers. Lead the development of formal and community guidance and a verification pipeline to maximize the quality of third party developed code.
· Deliver features at a rapid cadence, while maintaining the ability to quickly rollback or remediate releases to ensure highest availability for customers.
· Provide roadmap and customer success operational updates using actionable software engineering metrics (quality, velocity) to highlight execution progress and impediments.
· Represent our company culture of transparency, trust, collaboration, and empowerment of the team and individual.
· Perform a light amount of HR responsibilities as the first-line manager of individuals.
· 3+ years of related experience in Dell Boomi products including AtomSphere , API Management, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) , Master Data Management ( MDM ) and Workflow Automation.
· Well versed in the product development lifecycle with the ability to apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment
· Effectively manage the team in executing product/solution implementation plans
· Proven experience in stakeholder, risk, and communication management
· Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree