Service Offer Development (Global Solution Owner)
· Technology thought leader and expert. Deep solutions knowledge within cloud infrastructure technology.
· Listening to customers (internal and external) to understand their technical scenarios and challenges.
· Practice & Solution Development. Design, architecting and developing IP solutions with a strong understanding of customer requirements and problem space.
· GTM. Bring new cloud infrastructure solutions to market and building the technical skills of sales and delivery teams required.
· Network and collaborate with Microsoft (and AWS/GCP) on platform development and leveraging best practices frameworks.
· Define, collect and measure the success of the service category through relevant metrics and KPIs.
· Present roadmap, plans, and status to all levels of organization
Technical Customer Engagement (Global Lead Solution Architect)
· Technical Pre-Sales Engagements. Support sales with deep technical skills on selected strategic customer engagements including Technical Briefings, POC's, Architectural Design Sessions etc.
· Strong communication and presentation skills to shape customer engagements from technical angle and build relationships with customer technical decision makers.
· Proven track record as technical leader / lead architect on complex cloud infrastructure projects.
· Success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud infrastructure and applications.
· Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions.
· Understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on practice building opportunities
· Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
· Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premises workloads to the cloud).
· Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
· Strong experience and certifications from working directly with leading Public Cloud providers (Microsoft or AWS) and their platforms.