ProV is an award winning global technology consulting firm specializing in IT strategy, advisory, implementation, management and optimization. Our proven technology solutions not only improve operations, but provide better business outcomes and results. We specialize in: Cloud Technology, IT Strategy & Advisory, Software Implementation, Business Process Optimization, and Intelligent Operations. We build out a technology stack that will support a company‘s long-term goals. We are a certified partner of the top technology platforms used today, including IFS Applications, Microsoft Azure, Tanium, ServiceNow, Boomi, Sugar CRM, and UiPath.
What you get to do in this role:
ProV is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we make the world of work, work better for people. If you are drawn by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with ProV Team might be your dream job!
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Take small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan, and manage all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and delivery within budget constraints
- Provide overall communication and work with all areas affected by the program/project including partners, business sponsors and vendors
- Create status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, promoting outcomes and benefit tracking
- Responsible for taking large security programs from business case through post-implementation
- Drive crucial conversations with senior executives in business and IT to define strategic business case and measurable business outcomes
- Drive all PMO activities in coordination with a team of senior technical and non-technical professionals dedicated to the implementation and enablement of company-wide business support systems
- Develop standardized processes and methodologies for value driven program management
- Lead the receiving, dispositioning, coordinating solution gathering, and project management of issues related to internal audits and red team engagements
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years of hands-on project management experience in ServiceNow or similar projects
- Preferred candidate will have experience managing ServiceNow projects
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more departments
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement
- Experience leading Steering Committee meetings with executive management
- Ability to guide teams and provide technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience overcoming project crisis
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a offshore centric organization
- Experience with Cloud Operations (either as customer or provider) is desired
- Experience managing a portfolio of programs and projects
- Strategic business consulting and organizational change management skills is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills with empathy and social awareness to successfully work with people and groups from various cultural backgrounds and locations worldwide
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- PMP Certified
- Travel required up to 30-40%.